Terms & Conditions
The following policies are so we both know what to expect. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
1) Deliveries: Minimum delivery charge is $50. If you would like to request a delivery, please give me at least one week's notice.
2) Damage to Cake: No refunds for damage that happens after I hand the cake over to you! Please call me if something happens and I will do my best to help fix it.
3) Changes to Order: If you would like to change your design or order, please do so at least 7 days in advance of your event so I can accommodate you! More advance notice is required for more complicated designs.
4) Deposit: 50% deposit, which is fully refundable until 7 calendar days prior to the event.
5) Social Media/Pinterest/Internet Cakes: I am a cake artist, not just a baker. I will do my best to meet all of your design requests, but will not simply copy someone else's work. I work best when you give me some artistic freedom!
6) Food Allergies/Dietary Restrictions: I am the mother of a child with severe food allergies and operate a completely nut-free, sesame-free kitchen. Coconut is the only exception. I am happy to make your cake halal, kosher, gluten-free, etc.,but may need to do a slight price bump if the ingredients are expensive to acquire. Please request this at the time of the order.
7) Forms of Payment: I accept personal checks, cash, money orders, official checks, Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), and VenMo (@Sarah-Ahmadia). I do not accept PayPal or credit cards at this time.